Sheffield Hallam University is offering Transform Together Scholarship to international and European Union (non-UK) students to pursue full time taught course in 2015/2016 academic year. This scholarship will cover 100% discount on tuition fees for postgraduate programs and 50% discount for undergraduate programs.
The Transform Together Scholarship is for high achievers or students who believe they can make a significant contribution to Sheffield Hallam University. This Scholarship will be given to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form.
In order to be considered for this award, applicants must meet the following requirements;
- Applicant be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- Postgraduate applicant must have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course. Please attach your transcripts to your scholarship application.
- Undergraduate applicant must have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course.
- Applicants must apply for admission and receive an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Applicant must be self-funding his/her studies.
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips.
What the scholarship covers
This scholarship will cover 100% discount on tuition fees for postgraduate programs and 50% discount for undergraduate programs.
How to apply
Please follow the steps below to submit a hitch-free application;
- Before you start your application, first check if you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not done so.
- When you have received an offer from Sheffield Hallam, download the scholarship application form.
- Complete and return the scholarship application form with transcripts to email@example.com by the following deadlines;
- 31 May 2015 for September 2015 start
- 1 November 2015 for January 2016 start
- A panel will review the scholarship applications.
- Successful applicants will be notified one month after deadline.
- Note that all decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final.
- Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship applications are 31 May 2015 for September 2015 start and 1 November 2015 for January 2016 start
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476