The University of Warwick UK, Women In Engineering Scholarships are now available on offer starting on October 1, 2018. Home/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The University of Warwick is committed to being able to ensure as many academically outstanding students as possible from around the world are able to study here.
The University of Warwick is a public research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue MSc programme.
Available Subject: Eligible full-time MSc courses include:
- MSc Sustainable Automotive Engineering
- MSc Smart, Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- MSc Manufacturing Systems Engineering and Management
Scholarship Benefits: All women who are accepted into one of the three MSc courses below will be offered a scholarship. Discounts start at 25% of tuition fees. Higher awards will be given based on candidates’ academic and professional achievements.
Number of Scholarships: Up to three scholarships are available.
Eligible Nationalities: Home/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- For our MSc programmes, you should normally have obtained at least the equivalent of a UK second class honors degree, or an equivalent qualification in a science, engineering, IT, business or management discipline.
- Bachelor 2:2 (Hons) or equivalent
IELTS 6.5 (or IELTS 6.0 + pre-sessional)
- Overseas applicants must obtain ATAS clearance in order to study this course.
Application Procedure: The mode of application is online.
What you will need to provide
- A completed application form
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (mark sheets). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require your original degree transcripts and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) – this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references. We contact your referee directly, so please include their valid professional email address on your application form.
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email email@example.com or call: +2347037293057, 08125835476