Each year, the University of Wolverhampton offers a number of Distinction Scholarships for international students applying for undergraduate programs at the university. The University of Wolverhampton is a large UK university based in the West Midlands, offering undergraduate degrees and postgraduate courses across 4 faculties. The Distinction Scholarship Scheme will take the form of a £1000 cash payment: £500 in the first year, and £500 in the second year subject to normal progression. These scholarships are provided for all fields of studies. Applications are now being accepted.
Students meeting the eligibility criteria for the scheme and successfully enrolling for the 2018/19 academic year will receive payment of the award in two installments of £500 each in December 2018 and December 2019.
Level and Area of Studies Undergraduate degree in all fields.
Place of Study
In the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
- be a new entrant in a full-time course of study where the standard tuition fee is £9,250 or more
- have firmly accepted a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at the University not later than 31st July, 2018
The following groups of students are not eligible:
- NHS-funded students
- Students funded by the TDA
- Students continuing directly from one course to another (e.g. from a foundation degree or HND to the final year of an honours degree)
- Students transferring in from another institution
- Students taking a postgraduate programme (including PGCE)
- Students who are on courses where the annual fees are less than £9,250
There is no nationality restriction.
There is no need to apply. Applicants will be automatically considered. We will notify you – subject to confirmation that you have attained the required entry standards, we will confirm your scholarship entitlement. If you are in receipt of the Distinction Scholarship then you are not eligible for any other scholarship scheme at the University in the same period.
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476