The Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU), Fully Funded Postgraduate Ambassador Studentships are now available for international students who wish to study in the United Kingdom. This program is strictly open for postgraduate students starting their studies in 2018-19. They are designed to reward students of any nationality who demonstrate the highest academic excellence and potential.
Glasgow Caledonian University is a public university in Glasgow, Scotland. It was formed in 1993 by the merger of The Queen’s College, Glasgow, and Glasgow Polytechnic.
- Course Level: Studentship is available to pursue postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Studentship is awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award:
- Up to £15,000 full fee scholarship
- Plus 10 hours per week paid work placement*
* Work placement within our student recruitment, admissions and inquiries service for a maximum of 20 weeks (two semesters) which can be in any year of study.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme
Entrance Requirements: GCU is looking for international students who can demonstrate that they will be a great ambassador for the University and explain their interpretation of assisting with our motto ‘for the Common Good’.
- Have you helped others less fortunate?
- Have you set up a project designed to help your community?
- Have you volunteered?
- We will be asking you for your interpretation of the motto, and how best you can both continue to add value and complement our high levels of integrity and authenticity, to make a positive difference during your time as a student, and then alumni of Glasgow Caledonian University.
English Language Requirements: If English is not the first language, students will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Applications deadline: November 20th, 2017
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, 08125835476