Boustany Foundation is offering MBA Scholarship to international students to study at the University of Cambridge UK, 2018. The Boustany Foundation awards scholarships to exceptionally talented individuals, creates life-changing opportunities for less privileged children and encourages tolerance between different cultures.
Since 1997, the Boustany MBA Scholarship is granted once every two years for a 12-month course at the Judge Business School, University of Cambridge leading to a Masters in Business Administration.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
Offered Since: 1997
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): University of Cambridge, UK
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
- The Boustany MBA Scholarship to Cambridge University is offered to an outstanding and highly-meriting candidate who must fulfill the admission requirements of Judge Business School to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme.
- Candidates must have excellent academic background and have enjoyed considerable success in their careers to date. Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- The scholarship recipient is required to complete a summer internship at the end of the course, carrying no salary, with the Boustany Foundation.
Number of Scholarships: 1
Value of Scholarship: The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to £20,000 towards tuition fees. In addition, college fees, travel & accommodation expenses related to the internship will be covered by the Foundation.
- A chance to join one of the most prestigious universities in the world and to read for a Master’s degree in Business Administration
- Internship: Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
Duration of Scholarship: One year MBA programme
- If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
- Deadline for the submission of candidacy: 15th May 2018.
- The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2018.
Award Provider: Boustany Foundation
Application Deadline: 15th May 2018
Every two years. The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2018.
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email email@example.com or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476