The Bournemouth University UK, is offering Subject Achievement Scholarship in the following fields of study: Accounting, Finance and Economics, Animation and Games, Management, Marketing and Communication, Nutrition, and Psychology.
Important notes: UK/EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The Bournemouth University (abbreviated BU) is a public university in Bournemouth, Dorset, England, with its main campus situated in neighbouring Poole.
- Application Deadline: August 31st, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to study BSc programmes.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the various fields of Accounting, Finance and Economics, Animation and Games, Management, Marketing and Communication, Nutrition, and Psychology.
- Scholarship Award: University will give you a package of benefits worth up to £10,000, offered over the three years of your course, including £9,000 in installments and guaranteed first-choice accommodation. Have a BU Halls of Residence in mind? With this scholarship, you’ll have the reassurance that you’ll be living there.
- Nationality: UK/EU students
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available in each category.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: UK/EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be:
- UK/EU students who select BU as their firm choice in the eligible courses (see below)
- Students who meet or exceed the minimum entry requirements
- Have demonstrated commitment to their area of study through additional work experience, voluntary or community work
English Language Requirements: An IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 5.5 in each component) is essential for candidates for whom English is not their first language.
How to Apply: Applicants must apply online.