Applications are currently being accepted for the Fully Funded Türkiye Master’s & PhD Studies Scholarships Graduate Program In Turkey for the 2018 academic session. Eligible applicants are welcome to apply for this program.
- Applications for the 2018 Türkiye Scholarships will be open between 1st-30th November ,2017 for citizens of the following countries: Angola, Argentina, Australia, Botswana, Brazil,South Africa, South Korea, Kenya, Colombia, Costa Rica, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Paraguay, Peru, Rwanda, Singapore, Chile, Thailand, Uganda, Uruguay, New Zealand, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Applications will be open to applicants who wish to study at Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral levels.
- Candidates must not be older than 21 years of age for undergraduate degree, 30 years of age for Master’s degree and 35 years of age for Doctoral degree.
- Applicants who apply to Türkiye Scholarships must be a graduate or able to graduate at the end of the current academic year.
- Tuition Fee
Arrival and return flight ticket (economy class – one time only)
One-year Turkish language course
General health insurance
Academic/cultural programs organized by Türkiye Scholarships
Monthly stipend :
- For Master’s Students : 950 TL per month
For PhD Students : 1,400 TL per month
For Research Scholarships : 3,000 TL
- Candidates have to meet the criteria of the university and department which they choose.
- If it is requested by the university or department, candidates must submit the necessary documents such as the scores of SAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS, etc.
- Applications of candidates who do not submit the required documents will not be evaluated.
- In the application system, universities and departments which candidates can choose will be available according to the educational background of the candidate.
- Candidates may only choose universities and departments available to them in the system. An additional choice of university or department that is not available in the system is not possible.
Call Center at 0850 455 0982 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: November 30th, 2017
For More Information:
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476