The University of Jyvaskyla Finland, is glad to announce the 2018 full tuition scholarship program available to eligible applicants who wish to pursue Master’s degree programmes in Finland. Scholarships are available to students of all nationalities.
The University of Jyväskylä is a university in Jyväskylä, Finland. It has its origins in the first Finnish-speaking Teacher Training College, founded in 1863. It is ranked as the fourth largest university in Finland when measured according to the number of Master’s degrees it has conferred.
Please note: Students must have Bachelor’s degree (academic first cycle degree), relevant to the field of education, and completed with good grades.
- Applications deadline: January 10th, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master’s degree programme.
- Study Subject: The programmes below will open for application during the application round 2017-2018.
Learn more about each programme by visiting programme webpages below or by watching short videos
of each programme on YouTube.
Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics
- Banking and International Finance
- Corporate Environmental Management
- Digital Marketing and Corporate Communication
- International Business and Entrepreneurship
Faculty of Education and Psychology
- Educational Sciences (EDUMA)
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Applied Language Studies for the Changing Society (Applang)
- Intercultural Communication
Faculty of Information Technology
- Information Systems
- Cognitive Computing and Collective Intelligence (COIN)
Faculty of Mathematics and Science
- Biological and Environmental Science
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
Faculty of Sport and Health Sciences
- Biology of Physical Activity
- Sport and Exercise Promotion
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers the full tuition fee and it is awarded for two academic years. However, receiving the scholarship for the second academic year depends on your study progress and success during the first academic year: in order to receive the scholarship for the second year, you must complete at least 55 ECTS credits of degree studies during the first year. If you complete your degree in less than two years, the right to the scholarship expires upon the completion of your degree. Even if your studies are dela
- yed, the scholarship is not granted for longer than two academic years. Cost-of-living grants are available at the University of Jyväskylä only in the IMDP in Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students of all nationalities
Entrance Requirements: Bachelor’s degree (academic first cycle degree), relevant to the field of education, and completed with good grades. Admission of an applicant graduating after the application deadline is conditional till s/he submits the degree certificate, the deadline being July 17th, 2018.
Bachelor’s degree or a polytechnic degree.
The degree has to be completed by 17th July, 2018. Please check also programme specific application requirements.
English language proficiency
Students selected to foreign-language-medium Master’s degree programmes are not required to have proficiency in Finnish at the admission stage. All applicants must attach a proof of their proficiency in the English language to their application. This may be a degree certificate of a degree completed in English in one of the countries listed in the admission criteria or a language test result. Please see the programme-specific admission criteria on the website of the programme in question for further information.
Test Requirements: The University accepts TOEFL ibt, TOEFL pbt, IELTS Academic, PTE Academic, CPE, CAE and YKI (Finnish National Certificate of Language Proficiency) language test results.
How to Apply: The application form itself is to be submitted online. All supporting documents must be submitted either in Finnish, Swedish or English. If any of your supporting documents are not in one of these languages, then an officially certified translation must be sent, along with a certified copy of the original document. In addition, you should send the required enclosures by mail to University Admissions Finland.
- Officially certified transcript of records
- Officially certified copies of degree certificates
- Copy of a residence permit
- Copy of a valid passport
- Certificate of English language proficiency
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation letter
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email email@example.com or call: +2347037293057, 08125835476