Rotterdam School of Management is offering MBA scholarships to qualified international students to commence full time MBA study in January 2016. This scholarship will be awarded in two parts and they include; RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship and RSM MBA Dean’s Assistance Award. The RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship will be awarded as a €10,000 tuition fee waiver, while the Deans Assistance Award has a value of up to 50% tuition fee waiver.
To finance an MBA program can be very challenging. That’s why Rotterdam School of Management is offering a lot of scholarships to candidates that have been accepted onto the Full-time MBA programme. Note that candidates are allowed to apply multiple scholarships but can only be awarded one and are offered discretionary by the RSM Scholarship Awards Committee.
In order to apply for this scholarship, candidates should meet the eligibility criteria below;
- Applicants must submit their MBA Programme Application by 1 May 2015 and if offered a place on International Full-time MBA Programme commencing January 2016.
- Award is open to high potential candidates who are in need of financial aid to enable them to pursue their MBA degree at RSM
Fields of study
Scholarship will be awarded for candidates to pursue full time MBA program at Rotterdam School of Management in Erasmus University, Netherlands
What the scholarship covers
The RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship will be awarded as a €10,000 tuition fee waiver, while the Deans Assistance Award has a value of up to 50% tuition fee waiver.
How to apply
The mode of application is by email. Qualified applicants should must e-mail the following documents to RSM Financial Aid Office;
- A motivation letter to the RSM MBA Awards Committee outlining your particular financial challenges
- Complete and submit the attached financial statement and financing planning overview
- A copy of a current salary slip and bank balance statement
- Also remember to complete the RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship Application agreement, which can be downloaded from the application link below.
Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application are as follows; 1 May 2015, 01 July 2015, 01 October 2015 and 01 December 2015.
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, 08125835476