Radboud University in Netherlands is offering partially funded scholarships to international students who intend to pursue masters programs in the university. Scholarship will only be given to students with sound academic records. Only part of the tuition fees will be covered by this scholarship award. For example, if the tuition fee is €9000, students who are given this award will have to pay about €2000.
Ensure that you have met the following requirements before you begin your scholarship application:
- Qualifies applicants must hold a non-EU/EEA passport.
- Are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons.
- Have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands and have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands.
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme as stated in the formal letter of admission.
- Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- Are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
Fields of study
Scholarship will be provided for the following fields:
Language and Communication, Historical Studies, Literary Studies, Arts and Visual Culture, Philosophy, Behavioural Science, Artificial Intelligence, Social and Cultural Science: Comparative Research on Societies, Cognitive Neuroscience, Anthropology and Development Studies, Pedagogical Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Molecular Mechanisms of Disease, Chemistry, Physics & Astronomy, Biology, Medical Biology, Molecular Life Sciences, Science, Mathematics, Computing Science, Information Sciences and European Law.
What the scholarship covers
Only part of the tuition fees will be covered by this scholarship award. For example, if the tuition fee is €9000, students who are given this award will have to pay about €2000.
How to apply
The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate procedure for the scholarship. Applicant apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during their application for admission that they wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. They will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two recommendation letters and a curriculum vitae. Applicants will be requested to upload copies of the following documents:
- A valid passport or ID card
- Motivation letter
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A certified transcript of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Translations of degree and transcript
- English language certificate
- Handling fee
Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is April 1st 2017
Important points to note
- The Radboud scholarship is a partial scholarship and only covers part of the tuition fees.
- The application for admission and scholarship is fully intergrated, meaning that there’s no separate application for scholarship. All you need do is indicate during the admission application that you will want to apply for Radboud scholarship.
- Ensure that you have all supporting documents as stated above.
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476