The Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC) together and Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc Joint Venture is giving out scholarships to undergraduate scholarship awards to second year students of Nigerian public universities. The deadline for submission of application is two weeks from date of publication.
The Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Limited and Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc Joint Venture as part of its Corporate Social Investment Programme is pleased to announce the commencement of its inaugural Undergraduate Scholarship Awards. The scholarship awards is open to qualified and interested second year undergraduates of Nigerian Public Universities.
- Applicants must be second year students in Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes including English and Mathematics at one sitting.
- Applicants who are currently on scholarship awards from other companies need not apply.
Fields of study
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Human Medicine
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Applicants must have a personal and valid email account for ease of communication. Click here to submit your application online and here to contact the scholarship provider.
The deadline for submission of application is two weeks from date of publication.