Monash University is awarding Monash International Merit Scholarships to students from all countries to pursue full time undergraduate study in the University. A total of 31 scholarships will be awarded to qualified applicants. Selection will be based on academic achievement. The scholarship is worth $10,000 paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed.
In 2015, Monash University will be awarding about 31 scholarships to qualified students who wish to pursue full time study in the University. Selection will be based on academic achievement and students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (1000 words), and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University. Recipients of Monash International Scholarship may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
- Applicant must be an international student from any country.
- Applicant must be commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students.
- Applicant must be undertaking a full time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- In order to retain the scholarship, applicants must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
Fields of study
Scholarship will be awarded for students to undertake full time undergraduate or postgraduate study in Monash University, Australia.
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship is worth $10,000 paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed. A total of 31 scholarships will be awarded to qualified applicants.
Applicants will be selected based on the following criteria;
- Academic achievement
- Applicants will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (1000 words), and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- Preference will be given to commencing students.
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Applicant must apply for admission to Monash University and receive full offer with no conditions. Please do not submit supporting documents with your application – this will not be considered. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadlines for scholarship application are 15th April and 12th June 2015