If you want to pursue a masters degree program abroad but do not have the needed finances to achieve that, why not think of studying in a low tuition university. Many EU countries have low tuition and affordable universities for international students and in today’s article, I will be talking about a few of these low tuition universities in Europe.
Italy is an affording country to live and visit. Its abundance touristic attractions is something to behold. It comes as no surprise then that Italy is drawing thousands of international students and tourists each year. Home to the oldest university in Europe, students in Italy can enroll in numerous interesting Master’s degrees and benefit from accessible tuition fees and low living costs.
- Average tuition fees in Italy: 850 to 1.000 EUR / year (at public universities);
- Overall living costs in big cities: 1.000 to 1.500 EUR / month;
- Overall living costs in student cities (Pisa, Padua, Turin): maximum 750 EUR / month.
NOTE: Costs include accommodation, food, public transportation, local travel, and / or entertainment.
- Germany – quality education for everyone
German universities are well-known for the world-class education and cutting-edge research opportunities, offered as part of a Master’s programme. In Germany, you can find around 300 universities (out of which 10 are ranked in the top leading universities worldwide), with over 900 international Master’s degrees to choose from. It is true that the cost of living in some German cities may be higher compared to other cities in Europe in terms of tuition fees. However, Germany is a very affordable country.
- Average tuition fees in Germany: 0 EUR / year (at public universities);
- Yearly administration fee: 100 – 200 EUR / year;
- Overall living costs: 800 EUR / month.
France is a study aboard destination, preferred especially by students that are in love with the French culture. With numerous higher education institutions, present in over forty cities, France is an affordable country to pursue a Master’s degree abroad.
- Average tuition fees in France: 200 to 300 EUR / year;
- Overall living costs: 700 – 800 EUR / month.
Expenses include housing, food, local visits and entertainment, and transportation. PhDs in Engineering or Medicine charge a little higher, between 450 and 600 EUR / year.
Lithunia is a home to over fifteen higher educational institutions that also provide a significant number of English-taught Master’s programmes. The country that welcomes over 3.000 international students yearly. Universities in Lithuania focus on both the theoretical and the practical side of teaching, and offer students the possibility to engage in educational, professional, or scientific / practical work.
- Average tuition fees in Lithuania: 1.500 to 3.000 EUR / year (at public universities);
- Overall living costs: 500 EUR / month.
Costs of living anywhere in Lithuania are some of the lowest in Europe. The mentioned expenditures include accommodation, groceries, social activities, and public transportation.
Spain is an appealing country for international students due to its Mediterranean climate, friendly locals, affordable prices, and, not to mention, the opportunity of learning or brushing up on Spanish language skills. Make friends and enjoy the sun at a low cost in Spain! With over seventy universities to choose from, you are likely to find a suitable Master’s degree in Spain.
- Average tuition fees in Spain: 1.000 EUR / year (at public universities, for international students);
Overall living costs: 800 – 950 EUR / month.
This can include all your monthly expenses, like food bills, social activities, and transportation. In some Spanish cities, with this sum, you can also cover the accommodation costs.
Covering a wide range of study options, relative low costs of living, and a bustling cultural life, in Hungary ,students can receive a high-standard academic education.
- Average tuition fees in Hungary: 1.000 to 3.000 EUR / year (at local universities);
- Overall living costs: 500 EUR / month, that inclu
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email email@example.com or call: +2347037293057, 08125835476