The London school of Hygiene and tropical medicine is calling for applications for the Fully Funded Masters Scholarships at the institution.
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a public research university on Keppel Street, Bloomsbury, Camden, London, and specialised in public health and tropical medicine and a constituent college of the University of London
To support the training of eye health professionals with strong public health skills, we are offering scholarships for candidates from low- and middle-income Commonwealth countries who have been accepted to study for a Masters in Public Health for Eye Care at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM), United Kingdom.
Field: Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
To be Taken in: UK
come from low or middle income Commonwealth countries that are less represented in the alumni body of the MSc Public health for eye care
- work in regions where there are severe constraints in human resources for eye health
- work in regions where there are no / limited training opportunities in PHEC /community eye health
- demonstrate previous involvement / commitment to community eye health activities or VISION2020 programmes
- present a clear career plan in public health for eye care, which they will realistically
- be able to follow on completion of the MSc
- have experience in public health for eye care based research and/or training in eye care
- fulfil the UK Border Agency English Language Requirement by passing the LSHTM English language requirement by 11 May, 2018.
Several scholarships are awarded each year. Each scholarship covers the following:
- all course fees
- two return flights
- dissertation project fund
- living costs
- accommodation with food at the International Students House in Central London. Find out more about the International Students House.
How to Apply:
1. Apply to the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine for a place on the course:
– For new applicants: LSHTM online application system is open for the 2018/19 academic year now. Apply here.
– For those who have been accepted from 2017/18: if you have applied and been accepted to the 2017/18 academic year you must request to “be reconsidered” for the 2018/19 academic year. Please contact the LSHTM Registry to be asked to “be reconsidered for 2018/19”
2. Once you have received an offer from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine here: CEHC 2018.19 – MSc Scholarships Application.
Application Deadline: 11th May, 2018.
For More Information:
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email email@example.com or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476