It may interest you to know that year in year out thousands of scholarships are given out to students who cannot study abroad due to financial reason. These scholarships are given by government, NGO’s, private sector, organizations and individuals.
But the big question is, how will you know when these scholarships are advertised so you can apply for one? Well, you just need to keep in touch with these organizations, find out when they will start advertizing. You can do this by sending them mails or visiting their websites.
I am going to provide a list of the scholarship awarding bodies, their websites and emails just to make life easy for you.
- The British Council
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- Chevening Scholarships
- NDDC Scholarships (Nigeria)
- PTDF Scholarships (Nigeria)
- Apex Life Scholarship (India)
- The Barakat Trust (UK)
- Bharat Petroleum Scholarships (India)
10. Erasmus Mundus Scholarship