Turku University of Applied Sciences is one of the most attractive universities of applied sciences in Finland. The school is operating tuition free education to all students from around the world. They offer courses in the fields of Film and Media, Journalism, Music, Electronics, Information Technology, International Business, Biotechnology and Food Technology, Dental Hygiene, Nursing, Radiography and Radiotherapy, Civil Engineering, Business Logistics, Environmental Technology, Industrial Management Engineering, Design, Mechanical and Production Engineering etc. You can choose to study in Finnish or English language. The following courses are available in English language: Information Technology, International Business, International Business Management, Nursing, Construction, Environmental Technology and Design.
- Undergraduate programs: In order to prove their eligibility to apply, applicant must submit a copy of his or her qualification certificate translated into Finnish, Swedish or English by an official (authorised) translator, if the original document is in none of these languages. Such translations must be signed and stamped by the translator.
- Copies of certificates must arrive at the UAS in question no later than 3 pm on 10 February 2015 for the first spring application period, no later than 3 pm on 23 April 2015 for the second spring application period and no later than 3 pm on 6 October 2015 for the autumn application period.
- Masters programs: In order to prove their eligibility to apply applicant must possess a bachelor’s degree or another appropriate higher education degree and at least three years of subsequent work experience in a relevant field. Instead of work experience, artistic activities of equivalent duration may be required in Crafts and Design, Media and Visual Arts, Theatre and Dance, and Music
Available programs in English language
- Information Technology
- International Business
- International Business Management
- Environmental Technology
When applying for a degree program taught in English language, applicants must demonstrate their proficiency in the use of the language with the following certificates;
- IELTS, academic level 6.0
- TOEFL 550 paper-based test/TOEFL 79–80 Internet-based test
- Pearson test of English, Academic 51
- Cambridge IGSCE Certificate level C
- Cambridge ESOL’s Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), CEFR level C1
- Cambridge ESOL’s Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE), level C
How to apply for admission
The mode of application is online. Applications are submitted through the joint application system on the internet www.studyinfo.fi. An applicant may choose up to six (6) options. Click here to contact Turku University of Applied Sciences for more information on how to apply.
Application time and deadline
The next application period for Bachelor`s and Master´s degree programs is in 7-27 January
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476