The 2015 HEC Paris MBA Excellence scholarship is now open for application. This scholarship is for local and international students who have completed an undergraduate program at an accredited university. Scholarship is worth €6000 to €24000. The deadlines for scholarship application are 15th August 2014, 15th September 2014, 15th October 2014 and 15th November 2014.
The HEC Paris MBA Need-Based Scholarships are designed for only those applicants who require financial assistance to achieve their goal of joining the MBA program at HEC Paris. These awards are our way of attracting quality participants who otherwise would be unable to attend without this support.
- All of our HEC Paris MBA admitted applicants can apply for this Need-Based scholarship.
- Please note that you cannot apply to both the Excellence Scholarship and the Need-Based Scholarship.
- If you are unsure of which scholarship to apply for, we would encourage you to apply for the Excellence Scholarship.
- Students must have completed an undergraduate program at an accredited university. They will require official academic transcripts as proof of this.
- You must also have 5 years minimum of professional experience, with at least 3 years in a managerial position.
Fields of study
Scholarship is provided to pursues an MBA program at HEC Paris, France
What the scholarship covers
The amount of the scholarship varies from €6,000 to €24,000.
4 different amounts can be awarded:
- €6,000 – the amount of the initial deposit
- €12,000 – 25% of the total tuition fees
- €18,000 – the amount of the last instalment
- €24,000 – the amount of the first instalment
- The amount is deducted from successful candidates’ last installment of tuition fees. No full scholarship is available from HEC. Please note that any amount awarded will be adapted prorata temporis in case of a Double-Degree.
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Candidates must complete an application which includes an essay and submit a detailed description of their financial circumstances as well as a cash-flow forecast for their stay at HEC Paris. Contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadlines for scholarship application are 15th August 2014, 15th September 2014, 15th October 2014 and 15th November 2014
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email email@example.com or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476