Google is awarding the Building Opportunities for Leadership & Development (BOLD) Intern Program to students currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the United States. Interns at Google will be offered competitive salaries and will enjoy many Google perks. The deadline for internship application is December 1st 2014.
The Google Building Opportunities for Leadership & Development (BOLD) Internship Program is designed to provide exposure into the technology industry for students who are historically under-represented in this field. The program will include an 11-week paid internship, personal and professional development programming, executive speakers, mentoring, and community-building.
Applicants must be:
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the United States
- Be able to provide proof of work authorization in the United States
- Be a current undergraduate Junior. Freshman and Sophomores are encouraged to apply for student programs at google.com/students.
- Applicants should have a strong interest in the Internet and Google’s technology business
- Academic excellence
- Interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate an ambiguous environment
- Analytical skills and an interest in tackling business problems
Fields of study
- Advertising Sales and User Operations
- People Operations
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Contact the scholarship provider here for more information on how to apply.
December 1st 2014
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email email@example.com or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476