Application Deadline: twentieth March, 2017.
The Dag Hammarskjöld Fund for Journalists acknowledges applications from writers from the developing countries of Africa, Asia (counting Pacific Island countries), Latin America and the Caribbean to cover the United Nations General Assembly for around 10 weeks starting in September every year. The partnerships offer an exceptional open door for promising youthful columnists from creating nations to watch United Nations considerations and to give an account of its procedures for news media in their nations of origin.
Fruitful candidates must acquire a time away from their managers. By underwriting the use of a staff columnist for a cooperation, the editorial manager attempts to meet all phone or other transmission charges and to distribute or communicate duplicate documented by the journalist. Candidates must be full-time, proficient writers in the vicinity of 25 and 35 years of age, be utilized by a perceived print, radio, TV, or web media association, and have a decent working information of English.
The Dag Hammarskjöld Fund for Journalists associations are interested in people who:
• Are local of one of the creating nations of Africa, Asia (counting Pacific Island countries), Latin America and the Caribbean. For 2017 just, the Fund won’t acknowledge applications from the nations of the 2016 Fellows – Argentina, Indonesia, Iran, and Tajikistan — with an end goal to pivot beneficiary nations.
• Currently live in and compose for media in a developing nation.
• Are between the ages of 25 and 35.
• Have a decent summon of the English dialect since United Nations question and answer sessions and many archives are in English as it were.
• Are at present utilized as expert columnists for print, TV, radio or web media associations. Both full-time and independent writers are welcome to apply.
• Have endorsement from their media associations to spend up to three months in New York announcing from the United Nations.
• Receive a pledge from their media associations that the reports they record amid the term of the Fellowship will be utilized and that they will keep on being paid for their administrations.
The Fund will give: round-excursion airfare to New York; lodging; medical coverage for the term of the partnership, and an every day recompense to cover sustenance and different necessities.
The Fund won’t be in charge of different costs of an individual sort, for example, phone calls.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Dag Hammarskjöld Journalism Fellowships 2017(
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email email@example.com or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476