2016 DAAD/MIPLC Scholarship for international students is now open for application. This scholarship will be given to students from the developing countries to pursue master programs in development related fields.
The Munich Intellectual Property Law Center (MIPLC) is a part of the DAAD’s program. They will offer international students scholarships to pursue Postgraduate Courses for Professionals with Relevance to Developing Countries. The scholarship will cover full tuition fee waiver and a monthly stipend of 750 Euro per month.
The following requirements must be met before applying for this scholarship;
- Applicants must hold at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree, completed with above-average results.
- You must have received your latest degree no more than six years ago .
- You have at least two years of full-time professional experience gained after the completion of your first university degree.
- Applicant’s English test scores meet the MIPLC requirements.
- Any applicant who don not fulfill the above requirements will not be eligible for the DAAD scholarship.
Fields of study
Scholarship is for master’s degree programs in development related fields.
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship will cover full tuition fee waiver and a monthly stipend of 750 Euro per month. The tuition fees will be paid by MIPLC (Munich Intellectual Property Law Center). While DAAD will pay the scholarship recipient(s) a monthly stipend of EUR 750.00. The scholarship will also cover the following expenses;
- Health insurance coverage in Germany.
- Appropriate travel allowance.
- Study and research allowance.
- Mandatory two-month German course before the start of the MIPLC program.
How to apply
Please follow the steps below to ensure a hitch free application;
- Before you start your application, make sure that you refer to the DAAD program brochure 2015/16 (for general information, the brochure 2016/17 will be uploaded once it is available) and read the information carefully.
- Determine whether you are eligible to apply by DAAD and MIPLC standards; keeping in mind that where MIPLC and DAAD have differing requirements, the stricter requirements prevail.
- Next, apply for admission to the MIPLC by using our online application system, accessible below, and follow the instructions provided.
- When you come to the end of the online application, check “I would like to apply for financial assistance” and “I would like to apply for the DAAD scholarship” and complete the MIPLC Financial Assistance Application Form that opens automatically.
- Print the forms and add all required documentation, as per the instructions provided.
- Download and complete the DAAD Scholarship Application Form and add the other documents required by the DAAD (for details, please refer to the brochure – NB: the MIPLC does not require a research exposé).
- Finally submit your application directly to the MIPLC, unless you are from Cameroon, Myanmar, or Nigeria, in which case you must submit your application through the German Embassy in your country.
- Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
Applicants are advised to apply at least one year in advance. The deadline for the 2016/2017 intake For the 2016/17 intake, is October 15, 2015. Your complete application with all the documents must reach MIPLC by this deadline
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email email@example.com or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476