Career in Nursing is quite honorable. It’s a career which you get to save people’s lives, bring cheer, and comfort to those in need. Nurses play a crucial role within healthcare teams, taking on a high level of responsibility for the treatment of patients; nurses are often the main point of contact, providing continuity of care and liaising with a range of other medical practitioners. Students whose aspiration is to become a nurse should check the lists of top nursing schools.
Career in Nursing
Nursing is a great career for both international and domestic students; because it creates room for growth and specialization in many areas. There is a wide range of opportunities for nursing profession. If you are looking for a career that gives you the ability to work with people on a regular basis and make a difference, studying nursing may just be the field for you!
Just like every other profession, if you must study nursing, you must know that nursing is a noble profession. Therefore, passion and the qualities listed below must must be found in you.
- Emotional Stability. Nursing is a stressful job where traumatic situations are common. …
- Empathy. …
- Flexibility. …
- Attention to Detail. …
- Interpersonal Skills. …
- Physical Endurance. …
- Problem Solving Skills.
Top 10 Nursing Schools in 2017
Based on the QS World University Rankings By Subject 2017
1. University of Pennsylvania -USA
2. Johns Hopkins University- USA
3. kings College London ( KCL)- United kingdom
4. University of Manchester- United kingdom
5. University Of Technology Sydney- Australia
6. University Of Toronto- Canada
7. University Of Washington- USA
8. University of California, San Francisco- USA
9. University of Sydney- Australia
10.University of Southampton- United Kingdom
*For more information, visit the schools official webpage to get facts about their admission requirements, tuition fees.
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, 08125835476