Applications are currently on-going for the Canon Collins Trust Master’s Scholarships in Law at the University of London 2018. Eligible applicants are advised to visit the official website to ensure that they comply with the eligibility criteria to avoid disqualifications.
The Canon Collins Trust and University of London Scholarships for Master of Law by distance learning allow individuals to study for the Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma and/or the Master of Law (LLM) by distance learning, at the University of London. The University of London is a collegiate and a federal research university located in London, England. The University was incorporated originally by royal charter in 1836 and is, at present, incorporated by the royal charter granted in 1863. It is now governed by the University of London Act 1994 and by the Statutes made under it.
- These scholarships are made possible by the generosity of the University of London, who will waive full tuition and examination entry fees for four scholarship recipients.
- Local examination fees are not included. Scholarship recipients have between 1 to 5 years to complete the programs and continued registration of the course is dependent upon satisfactory progress and academic reports.
Institution: The University of London
Applicants for this scholarship must be:
- a national of, or have refugee status in, one of the following countries: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- normally resident in one of these countries
- in possession of the necessary qualifications required for admission to the program;
- currently engaged in full or part-time work;
- able to commit a minimum of 10 hours to study per week.
• Degree certificates, if applying for LLM, or school/other certificates
Application Deadline: Friday, 12th January, 2018.
For More Information:
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email email@example.com or call: +2347037293057, 08125835476