AFS Colombia has already opened registrations for Colombians wishing to opt for partial scholarships to live for one year in Germany .
The scholarship is ideal for those who seek to perfect German as their second language and live for one year in Germany doing volunteer work. | Source: Shutterstock
AFS Colombia in partnership with AFS Germany, with the support of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) , invites young Colombians between the ages of 18 and 27 (completed on March 1, 2018 ) to apply to their Partial scholarship program for Germany 2018 .
Would you like to work in non-profit organizations in education, social service, health, environment or cultural? Do you want to volunteer and at the same time know about German traditions and their lifestyles?, this is an excellent opportunity for those who Seek to develop intercultural skills.
“These experiences give young people the opportunity to improve their second language, gain added value to their academic preparation, have an intercultural experience, and thus better job opportunities,” said Rosario Gutiérrez , director of AFS Colombia.
What is the scholarship for?
The beneficiaries will be able to work in Germany for one year, in non-profit organizations ( governed by the German government) dedicated to education and social work, environment and health, among others.
Benefits of the scholarship
- Monthly financial support
- Health insurance
- Round trip flights (Bogota – Germany)
- One-month German course at the beginning of the program.
- Training in Germany and paid vacation.
- Place of stay.
- Location of the work center (according to the participant profile).
- Power during the entire program.
Requirements to apply for the scholarship
- Be between 18 and 27 years old on March 1, 2018
- Mentality open to other cultures
- Be flexible and be prepared to live independently.
- Level A2 / B1 German
- Commitment to volunteer AFS Colombia on his return to the country;Minimum of two years.
How do I apply?
You must send an application with the following requirements to email@example.com:
- Letter of formal motivation in German. The letter should not exceed two pages.
- Sheet of life in English.
- AFS Colombia registration form duly completed.
What is the deadline for applying?
July 30, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.
The author of this post works at the leading UK dissertation writing service. Jessica has a degree in Social Work and has been providing dissertation help to students from all across the globe. Jessica loves to read fictional novels and is a great Sherlock Holmes fan. She loves her job as an expert dissertation writer and is glad to be a part of the dissertation writing service program.
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476