The 2017/18 Nigerian Agip Oil Scholarship is currently running. The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited is offering Scholarship Awards Scheme for Undergraduate Nigerian 100 level Students.
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Community Development Programme invites suitably qualified candidates for its 2016/2017 Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme.
Eligible Countries: Nigerian Students
To be taken at (country): Nigerian tertiary institutions
Categories of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC host communities
- National Merit Award: For applicants from non-host communities
Fields of Study: Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application
NOTE: The following categories of students should NOT apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
- Dependants of employees of NAOC, AENR and NAE
Number of Scholarships: Several
What are the benefits? Monetary financial aid
Duration of Scholarship: As determined by the sponsor
How to Apply
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- O’Level Certificate
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler
- Letter from CDC Chairman
- JAMB Result
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
For further information on how to apply for this scholarship, Visit the Scholarship Webpage
Sponsors: Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC), Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/Phillips Joint Venture
- Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start application to avoid errors and disqualification.
- The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
Application Deadline: 29th September 2017
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email email@example.com or call: +2347037293057, 08125835476