For 2015/2016 academic year, Bocconi University will be awarding need-based undergraduate scholarships to qualified international university. In awarding the scholarship, Boconni university will take into consideration not only the economic conditions of the students but also their academic performances; applications required.
The Università Bocconi is committed to making higher education accessible to students from all backgrounds worldwide. The University will offer need-based scholarships to international first year Bocconi Undergraduate Program applicants for the 2015-2016 academic year. The scholarship consists of a full tuition waiver and its worth up to approximately € 11,000 per year.
Applicants must meet the following requirements before they start their application;
- You must be an international student
- Applicant must be a non-Italian Undergraduate degree earned abroad or in Italy.
- You are not eligible if you previously enrolled in a graduate program in Italy or abroad.
- You are not eligible if you are a recipient of a scholarship awarded for the AY 2014-15 by private or public institutions.
- You are not eligible if you enrolled in the second year or subsequent years “fuori corso”, after a regular study period are not eligible.
Fields of study
The scholarship covers all undergraduate programs in Bocconi University, Italy.
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship is a full tuition fee waiver and is worth €11,000 per year.
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Please note that the application must be submitted online by the same date as the online admission’s application. Late applications will not be considered. Awardees of this scholarship will be informed of assignment shortly after admission in Bocconi; the assignment of an award will be noted on the Admission’s Portal. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for application is January to May 2015
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476