Bocconi University in Italy is offering full tuition scholarships to international students to study undergraduate and masters programs in the university. About 60 scholarships will be awarded, 30 for undergraduate and 30 for masters and will cover full tuition fees worth up to about €11,500 per year.
The following requirements must be met before applying for this scholarship:
- Applicant must be non-Italian citizenship.
- Non-Italian residence.
- A non-Italian Undergraduate degree earned abroad or in Italy.
You are not eligible if you:
- Previously enrolled in a graduate program in Italy or abroad
- Recipient of a scholarship awarded for the AY 2016-17 by private or public institutions
- Students enrolled in the second year or subsequent years “fuori corso”, after a regular study period are not eligible.
Fields of study
All undergraduate and graduate study programs at Bocconi University, Italy.
What the scholarship covers
For Bachelor’s Program, the scholarship consists of a FULL tuition waiver, worth up to about €11,500 per year while for the Master’s of Science Program, the scholarship consists of FULL tuition waiver worth up to about €12,700 per year.
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Applications for scholarship must be submitted by same deadline as as that of the Bocconi online study admission’s application which is administered in multiple rounds. It is important to read the ‘2017-2018 Application Requirements and Regulations’, and also visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information and to access the online application form. Click here and here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
Online applications will be available as from September 23rd, 2016 at 3 p.m. There are 3 application rounds with 3 different deadlines for undergraduates, but 5 application rounds with 5 different deadlines for postgraduates.
For the UNDERGRADUATE academic session, the online course application deadlines for the 3 Application Rounds (Discover Your Talent, Winter and Spring) are 8/06/2016, 20/01/2017 and 7/04/2017 respectively. The online scholarship application deadlines for the 3 Rounds are all at 3PM of 10/10/2016, 20/01/2017 and 7/04/2017 respectively. Finally, deadline to submit scholarship supporting documents are 31/01/2017, 31/05/2017 and 31/07/2017 respectively.
For the POSTGRADUATE academic session, the online course application deadlines for Rounds 1 to 5 are as follows: 12/12/2016, 26/01/2017, 28/02/2017, 22/03/2017 and 28/04/2017 respectively. The online scholarship application deadlines for Rounds 1 to 5 are all at 3PM of the SAME graduate course application deadline dates listed above. Finally, deadline to submit scholarship supporting documents are 31/03/2017, 30/04/2017, 31/05/2017, 30/06/2017 and 31/07/2017
Important points to note
- The Bocconi University scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for individuals who intend to pursue an undergraduate or masters study programs at the university.
- Application for the scholarship is online and the forms can be accessed via Bocconi University portal.
- Applications for scholarship must be submitted by same deadline as as that of the Bocconi online study admission’s application which is administered in multiple rounds
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email email@example.com or call: +2347037293057, 08125835476