Beijing Normal University, China is awarding full tuition scholarships to international students wishing to pursue undergraduate, masters and PhD study programs. The scholarship will cover expenses such as tuition fees, living allowance during the duration of study and comprehensive insurance. The deadline for scholarship application is June 15, 2015.
BNU scholarship for new international students is founded to encourage and support excellent international students pursue their study programs in the University. The scholarship will cover expenses such as tuition fees, monthly living allowance and insurance.
Applicant should meet the following requirements before applying for this scholarship;
- Qualified applicant must be non-Chinese citizens with good health who maintain an amicable attitude towards China
- Must exhibit proper conduct, have an outstanding academic record and meet the following requirements:
Must rank among the top 3% in the entrance examination or be exempted from the examination due to their excellent academic records
Must have an outstanding bachelor transcript; a strong academic background and research and innovation ability.
Ph. D applicants:
Must have an outstanding master transcript; a strong academic background and research and innovation ability.
- Applicants should already be admitted by BNU to start their degree program in the current year.
- Applicants should not be beneficiaries of any other scholarship or funding from any government, institution or organization.
Fields of study
Scholarship will be provided for all fields of study at Beijing Normal University, China
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship will cover expenses such as:
- Full tuition during the duration of study
- living allowance during the duration of study as follows:
Undergraduate students: RMB 2,000yuan/month
Master Students：RMB 2,500yuan/month
Ph. D students：RMB 3,000yuan/month
- A comprehensive insurance
How to apply
The mode of application is by post or e-mail. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
- BNU International Students Scholarship Application Form
- Academic transcripts and if applicable award certificates, published articles or any other proof of academic achievements.
15th June (if sent by post, the postmark date will be considered).
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email email@example.com or call: +2347037293057, 08125835476