Foreign students who dream of studying in Germany, are hereby invited to apply for the ongoing Mawister scholarship program in Germany. Germany is an attractive place to study and German university degrees are highly respected by employers across the globe.
Applications are currently being accepted for the 2018 Mawista Scholarship for extraordinary personalities who want to fulfill their educational aspirations in Germany. This is open only to International undergraduate students.
Scholarship is awarded to a person studying abroad with a child. The winner of the scholarship will receive a monthly scholarship of 500 Euro during a 12-month period. That way, recipient will have more time to take care of their child.
Eligible persons are by this notice invited to send in their applications before the stated deadline.
Diversity enriches the educational landscape. Therefore, Mawista wants to provide students with unconventional curriculum vitas with the necessary support to fulfill their educational aspirations. The main focus is on the applicant’s personality and personal background rather than hard criteria like GPA or length of study.
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): Business Administration.
Scholarship covers: The winner of the scholarship will receive a monthly scholarship of 500 Euro during a 12-month period. That way, you will have more time to take care of your child.
School(Institutions/ Country): | Germany
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This
Scholarship is targeted at Students from all over the world.
- There are no limitations of the country of origin.
- Students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship.
- You have changed your field of study multiple times but have finally found your true calling
- Are you a long-term student and proud of it?
- You grew up in a commune but decided to study Business Administration?
- You came from China to Germany in order to study Vitriculture?
- In your high-school diploma you had a D in mathematics but decided to study the subject nevertheless?
- You had to break down extraordinary barriers to reach your goals?
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15th January 2018
- Interested parties have the possibility to apply online until 15.01. (Annual)
- Our jury will select five finalists until 30.01.
- A winner of the five selected finalists will be chosen through public vote starting from 01.02. until 15.02.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476