In 2015, the University of Melbourne will be giving about 50 scholarships to international students to pursue any undergraduate program in the university. Note that separate application is not required for the scholarship. However, students must apply for admission, receive an unconditional offer to be automatically considered for the award.
To be considered for the scholarship award, applicants must meet the following requirements;
- Applicants must receive an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia.
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- 4 A-grades in the GCE A Levels
- an ATAR of 99.9 in the Australian Year 12 program,
- overall 98% in an approved Foundation program
- an International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44;
- Must not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Fields of study
All undergraduate programs in University of Melbourne, Australia
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship will provide one of the following benefits;
- One off $10,000 fee remission from tuition fees in the first year of an undergraduate degree.
- 50% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree.
- 100% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree.
How to apply
Applicants don not need to send in a separate scholarship application. All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered. Selection will be on the basis of academic merit and allocated on a competitive basis subject to quotas by course and region. All successful candidates will be notified via email within two weeks of the selection round being held. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply
The deadline for scholarship application is 1st November 2015
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476