The 2015/2016 DAAD postgraduate scholarships for students from developing countries is now out for application. The MIPLC (Munich Intellectual Property Law Center) is a part of the DAAD’s program of “Postgraduate Courses for Professionals with Relevance to Developing Countries.” The scholarship will cover a monthly stipend of 750 Euro, health insurance coverage, travel allowance, study and research allowance and a two-month before the start of the start of the MIPLC program. The deadline for scholarship application is 15th October 2014.
The MIPLC is a part of the DAAD’s program of “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses.” If you would like to apply for the scholarship offered in this context, please note that several special conditions apply. Please read the information provided here very carefully.
- All applicants must hold at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree, completed with above-average results.
- You received your latest degree no more than six years ago.
- You have at least two years of full-time professional experience gained after the completion of your first university degree.
- Your English test scores meet the MIPLC requirements.
- Due to the high volume of applications, we have to apply these criteria very strictly. If you do not fulfill them, you will not be eligible for the DAAD scholarship. However, you are still welcome to apply for admission to the MIPLC, provided you fulfill the MIPLC admission criteria.
Fields of study/research
This scholarship will be awarded to sudy Postgraduate Courses for Professionals with Relevance to Developing Countries.
What the scholarship covers
DAAD postgraduate scholarship will cover a monthly stipend of 750 Euro, health insurance coverage, travel allowance, study and research allowance and a two-month before the start of the start of the MIPLC program.
How to apply
Please follow the application procedure below to ensure a hitch-free submission:
- Apply for admission to the MIPLC by using our online application system, accessible below, and follow the instructions provided.
- When you come to the end of the online application, check “I would like to apply for financial assistance” and “I would like to apply for the DAAD scholarship” and complete the MIPLC Financial Assistance Application Form that opens automatically
- Print the forms and add all required documentation, as per the instructions provided
- Download and complete the and add the other documents required by the DAAD (for details, please refer to the brochure – NB: the MIPLC does not require a research exposé)
- Send your complete application as detailed below
- Please submit your application directly to the MIPLC, unless you are from Cameroon, Myanmar, or Nigeria, in which case you must submit your application through the German Embassy in your country
- Please make sure that your file is complete with all the documents indicated above. Otherwise, your application cannot be processed. Your complete file must reach the MIPLC by the dates specified. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is 15th October 2014
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476