The 2015 Sydney Achievers International Scholarship is now open for application. This scholarship is awarded by the University of Sydney, Australia to eligible applicants to undertake full time undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in the University. The scholarship is worth AUD$10,000 each per annum for Undergraduate programs and AUD$10,000 each per annum (ie, $15,000 in total for a 1.5 year postgraduate program, $20,000 in total for a 2 year postgraduate program)
Every year, the University of Sydney gives out lots of Sydney Achievers Scholarships to high achieving, academically meritorious, international students, inviting them to enjoy the Sydney experience at one of the finest institutions of higher education in the world. Selection will be based on merit.
For Undergraduate Applicants:
- You must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or an international senior secondary qualification that is accepted by the University with outstanding brages, as deemed by the University of Sydney.
- You are eligible if you are completing Foundation Studies Programs offered by Australian or New Zealand universities.
- You are not eligible if you already commenced/completed tertiary studies, or students transferring with credit exemptions and/or advanced standing.
For Postgraduate Applicants:
- You must have completed the equivalent of an Australian Bachelor degree qualification with outstanding grades based on the Australian grading system, as deemed by the University of Sydney.
- You are not eligible if you already commenced/completed postgraduate studies
Fields of study
All undergraduate and postgraduate programs in University of Sydney, Australia.
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship is worth AUD$10,000 each per annum for Undergraduate programs and AUD$10,000 each per annum (ie, $15,000 in total for a 1.5 year postgraduate program, $20,000 in total for a 2 year postgraduate program).
How to apply
No separate application is needed for this scholarship. An application for admission. In order to be considered for this award, applicants will need to send in an application to University of Sydney and receive an unconditional offer. All eligible applicants with an unconditional offer by a specified cut-off date will be considered. From that pool, top-ranked eligible applicants will be selected and invited to complete an Expression of Interest form. All those returning a completed EOI form by the due date will be further considered, from which successful candidates will be selected and then offered the scholarship by email. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
Applicants should abide by the following deadlines;
- You must have received an Unconditional Offer by 01 December 2014.
- By 05 December 2014, Invitations to EOI will be sent to selected applicants.
- By 12 December 2014, those returning their EOIs will be further considered.
- On 19 December 2014, offers for the scholarship will be made.
- You must have received an Unconditional Offer by 15 January 2015.
- By 23 January 2015, Invitations to EOI will be sent to selected applicants.
- By 30 January 2015, those returning their EOIs will be further considered.
- After 06 February 2015, Offers for the scholarship will be made.
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email to Admin@study-domain.com , Portharcourt@study-domain.com , Peace@study-domain.com or call +2347037293057, +2348125835476, +7896141312