Application is now open for the University of Glasgow International Program Scholarships. The scholarship will be given to academically talented students from around the world to pursue MSc programs in the fields of Cancer sciences, Sport & Exercise Science and Medicine, Cardiovascular Sciences, The David Livingstone, Infection Biology, Health Technology Assessment and Biotechnology and Food Security. Scholarship is worth £10,000 per program. The deadline for scholarship application is 1st June 2015.
The University of Glasgow College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences aims to attract academically talented students from around the world and give them an intellectually demanding, research-informed education. We are equally committed to supporting students and rewarding academic excellence.
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- An applicant must be a conditional or unconditional offer holder.
- Applicants must come from outside the UK/EU.
Fields of study
Scholarship will be awarded in the following fields of study:
- Cancer sciences
- Sport & Exercise Science and Medicine
- Cardiovascular Sciences
- The David Livingstone
- Infection Biology
- Health Technology Assessment
- Biotechnology and Food Security
What the scholarship covers
- Cancer sciences – £10,000 scholarship
- Sport & Exercise Science and Medicine – £10,000 scholarship
- Cardiovascular Sciences – £10,000 scholarship
- The David Livingstone – £10,000 scholarship
- Infection Biology – £10,000 scholarship
- Health Technology Assessment – £10,000 scholarship
- Biotechnology and Food Security – £10,000 scholarship
How to apply
Applicant will need to send an email to this address: email@example.com stating which course scholarship you would like to be considered for, with your application number. If you have any questions, please send through to this address also. Contact the scholarship provider here for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is 1st June 2015.
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476