The Centre for Service Excellence (CSE) in University of Edinburgh Business School is awarding fully funded PhD studentship to outstanding EU and International students. The scholarship will cover a full tuition waiver plus £14000 maintenance fee per year.
The Center for Service Excellence (CSE) in University of Edinburgh Business School is an an inter-disciplinary research and engagement centre. The center is giving out scholarships to EU and international students who hope to pursue a PhD program. The PhD studentship will be given on the topic: Co-production and service delivery in the public and/or private sectors.
- Applicant must be in possession of a master’s degree from an accredited university in the UK or overseas, with evidence of above-average academic achievement (more than 65% overall in your Masters) and the ability to undertake independent research (Master’s dissertation at distinction level). This may be in a management discipline, public policy, public administration or management, or social policy.
- Applicants whose native language is not English should have an IELTS score of least 7.0, with no score lower than 6.0 in each section, or the equivalent from our approved list of certificates.
Fields of study
The scholarship is for a PhD studentship on the topic: Co-production and service delivery in the public and/or private sectors.
What the scholarship covers
For EU candidate: standard EU tuition fee plus maintenance fee of £14,000 per year.
For International candidate: standard non-EU tuition fee plus maintenance fee of £14,000 per year.
How to apply
The mode of application is online. In your online application, ensure that you do the following;
- Specify that you wish to be considered for this studentship.
- Include a covering letter explaining your reasons for applying and why you are the ideal person to receive this scholarship.
- Include an initial research proposal specifying your research question, how it fits into and extends the literature and your initial thoughts upon an appropriate methodology – this should be a maximum of 1,500 words (plus references).
- include a CV.
Endeavor to apply as soon as possible to ensure that your application receives full consideration. interviews may be carried out remotely, e.g. Skype, depending on your location. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is Friday 1st May, 2015.
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email email@example.com or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476