The Danish state tuition fee waivers and scholarships are available for highly talented international students who wish to pursue graduate study in Roskilde University, Denmark. The scholarship will be offered as a tuition fee waiver for a maximum length of 22 months for programmes that start in September and a maximum length of 24 months for programmes that start in February. Approximately DKK 7,800 will be given out to scholarship recipients per month to cover their living expenses.
Roskilde University is giving out a limited number of Danish state tuition fee waivers and scholarships to highly talented students who come from countries outside of the EU/EEA and need a residence permit to study in the University. Priority to applicants who have shown an excellent academic performance.
- Applicant must come from a country outside the EU/EEA.
- Must be a graduate who is required to pay a tuition fee at the university.
- Must be in possesion ofa bachelor degree from Roskilde University or a graduate applicant from other universities.
You are not eligible if;
- You are an exchange student including an Erasmus Mundus student.
- You are a student who is entitled to the Danish State Education Grant (SU) or other public support in Denmark.
- You are a student who receives a scholarship from their home country.
Fields of study
All graduate programs at Roskilde University, Denmark.
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee waiver. In addition, students will receive approximately DKK 7,800 per month to cover living expenses in Denmark.
How to apply
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must do the folllowing;
- you must send a motivational letter and CV outlining your academic and occupational background.
- If you do not hold a bachelor degree from Roskilde University and you are applying for a masters program, then you must must enclose the above-mentioned documentation with their application for admission. You must apply for admission no later than March 1 for the September entry and September 1 for the February entry.
- Students who obtain their bachelor’s degree at Roskilde University and continue directly to their master studies must send the above-mentioned documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 1 for the September entry and September 1 for the February entry. Click here to contact the scholarship application for more information on how to apply
The deadline for scholarship application is September 1st 2015
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email email@example.com or call: +2347037293057, 08125835476