The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited, operator of the NNPC, NAE, OANDO PSC is offering postgraduate scholarships to Nigerian graduates to pursue their postgraduate study in Nigeria or overseas. Scholarship will be given out in the fields of Geosciences, Engineering (Petroleum, Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Sub Sea, Electrical, Marine, Chemical), Petroleum Economics and Oil and Gas Law. The deadline for scholarship application is 15th June 2014.
Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE), on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2014/2015 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories – Nigerian and Overseas.
To qualify for this award, applicants must:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelors degree from a recognized Nigerian University.
- Must have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed above.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 2014.
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
Fields of study/research
- Engineering (Petroleum, Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Sub Sea, Electrical, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Oil and Gas Law
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Contact the scholarship provider here for more information on how to apply.
Please make available the following documenys as it will be needed during the online application process.
- Passport photograph (with white background not more than 3 months old)
- Valid ID card
- Proof of provisional admission into any reputable university
- First Degree Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- NYSC Certificate
The deadline for scholarship application is 15th June 2014.
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, 08125835476