University of Macquarie is awarding full scholarships to undergraduate and postgraduate international students wishing to study in the institution. The scholarship will cover a range of full international tuition fees for study on campus at North Ryde in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree. The deadlines for scholarship application are 30th April and 30th September 2014.
The Macquarie University offers the Macquarie University International Scholarship –MUIS- for Undergraduate and Postgraduate international students who are citizens of any country other than Australia or New Zealand. The Undergraduate and Postgraduate scholarship will cover the full tuition fee and is currently available for the 2013/2014 academic year. Please note that MUIS full scholarships are not available for the following Masters courses: Business Administration (MBA), Management, Applied Finance, Advanced Surgery, and Surgery.
To apply for this scholarship, applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission, a full offer with conditions or package offer for North Ryde by the application deadline by the application deadline.
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.7 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 92 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
You are not qualified if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You are enrolled at Macquarie City Campus or SIBT.
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship will cover a range of full international tuition fees for study on campus at North Ryde in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Applicants must complete an online course application form. Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents. There is a reduced application fee of only AU$55 if you submit your course application online. The application fee will be refunded if you are awarded an MUIS.
Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online MUIS application form. Contact the scholarship provider here for more information on how to apply.
The deadlines for scholarship application are 30th April and 30th September 2014.
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476