At the University of Roehampton, London Online, you can earn a quality British education from an institution with a rich history that dates back more than 170 years. Join the Roehampton Online Competition today for your chance to win a tuition fee waiver for your second module, valued at US $1,111.
A competition organized by Student Competitions together with Laureate Online Education, the online learning partner of the University of Roehampton, London, to attract talented students to join the University of Roehampton, London Online’s masters programmes.
Are you 25 years of age or older with a few years of professional experience? Then it could be time to strengthen your educational background. Check the
Fields of study
Choose from 13 online masters programmes within the following degree areas:
- Public administration
What the scholarship covers
13 winners (one per programme) will be awarded with a tuition fee exemption for their second module of education, valued at US $1,111, as well as a certificate of achievement.
How to apply
Follow the simple steps to enter the competition:
- Register an account with us by filling out the registration form
- Become acquainted with your future university by taking the Roehampton Online general knowledge quiz
- Test your analytical reasoning skills through a multiple-choice quiz
- Answer a short essay question related to your degree of interest
- Apply to the University of Roehampton, London Online
- Provided your application is successful, make the tuition fee payment of US $1,111 for your first module by November 12, 2014.
For full details on how to participate, visit the competitionpage.
November 6, 2014