The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation Scholarship program for high school seniors is now out for application. About 250 scholarships will be given by the foundation to students who are planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution and carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school. The deadline for scholarship application is 31st October 2014.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors each year. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, and their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities. With the 26th class in 2014, the Foundation has provided over 5,400 Coca-Cola Scholars with more than $54 million in educational support. 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.
- Applicants must be current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the US.
- US Citizens; US Nationals; US Permanent Residents; Temporary Residents (in a legalization program); Refugees; Asylees; Cuban-Haitian Entrants; or Humanitarian Paroles.
- Seniors anticipating completion of a high school diploma during the academic year in which application is made.
- Seniors planning to pursue a degree at an accredited US post-secondary institution.
- Seniors carrying a minimum 3.0 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school.
What the scholarship covers
Awards 50 four-year $20,000 scholarships and 200 four-year $10,000 scholarships for use at accredited colleges and universities within the US.
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Click here to contact the scholarship providers for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is 31st October 2014
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476