Barcelona Graduate School of Economics is offering scholarships to international students to pursue courses in the fields of Economics of Public Policy, Health Economics, Data Science, Competition and Market Regulation. This scholarship will be awarded on the bases of academic merit. The deadline for scholarship application is 25th June 2014.
Thanks to the participation of a number of companies and institutions, the Barcelona GSE is able to offer a number of tuition waivers and fully-funded scholarships based on academic merit. These highly competitive financial awards help the School attract the best and brightest international students. Preference in admission and financial aid will be given to early applicants.
Applicants should meet the following requirements before applying for this scholarship:
For Master in Economics:
- Graduates in economics, mathematics or engineering
- Aspiring PhD students looking for a rigorous master program in economics
- Junior economic analysts looking for a postgraduate degree with advanced tools in quantitative economics.
- Graduates in Economics and Business with solid background and keen interest in quantitative methods
Master in Data Science: Graduates in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, and Physics with the ambition to work with real-world problems and data
- Programming professionals who want to acquire analytical, quantitative tools to leverage their experience
- Aspiring PhD students looking for rigorous training in quantitative and analytical methods
For Master in Competition and Market Regulation Program:
- Graduates in Economics or Business with a strong interest in microeconomics
- Graduates in Engineering who need a solid basis in economics and the functions of markets and organizations in a variety of industries
- Junior consultants seeking in-depth training in competition and market regulation policies
- Researchers at antitrust authorities looking for advanced techniques and tools
- Aspiring PhD students looking for a rigorous economic master program
For Master in Economics of Public Policy:
- Graduates from business administration, economics and other social sciences (demography, political sciences, sociology) with a quantitative background.
- Professionals from governmental and non-governmental institutions who want to upgrade their skills
- Aspiring PhD students who want to build a solid foundation
Fields of study/research
Scholarship will be awarded in the fields of Economics of Public Policy, Health Economics, Data Science, Competition and Market Regulation.
What the scholarship covers
The Barcelona GSE, Spain will offer a number of tuition waivers and fully-funded scholarships based on academic merit.
How to apply
There is no separate application process for scholarships. When you submit a complete master program application, you will be automatically considered for all available financial awards. Click here to access the online application form.
Scholarship application deadline
The deadline for scholarship application is 25th June 2014.
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email email@example.com or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476