Amsterdam University College is awarding partial and full scholarships to Dutch and international students wishing to enroll for study program in Amsterdam University College for the 2015 academic year. Two types of scholarships will be given out, namely; partial and full. The partial scholarship is worth EUR 2500 per year for EU students and EUR 7500 per year for non- EU/international students. While the full scholarship is worth EUR 5000 per year for EU students and EUR 15,000 per year for non-EU/international students. The deadline for scholarship application is November 1st 2014.
Applications for ASF Scholarships are open to all students (Dutch and international). The AUC Scholarship Fund offers two types of ASF Scholarship: Full scholarships: EU students: EUR 5000 per year Non-EU students: EUR 15,000 per year Partial scholarships: EU students: EUR 2500 per year Non-EU students: EUR 7500 per year.The AUC Scholarship Fund Board, consisting of representatives of the sponsors and AUC, is responsible for the selection and decides whether the applicant gets a full or a partial scholarship, following a recommendation from the ASF Selection Committee.
- Applicant must be fully admitted to Amsterdam University College. The ASF Scholarship cannot be transferred to another academic year or another academic programme.
- An ASF Scholarship awardee must have satisfied all visa and residence permit requirements, if applicable.
- An ASF Scholarship awardee must have proven both merit and financial need.
- An ASF Scholarship awardee may not receive another full coverage scholarship for the same. period of study as the ASF Scholarship. AUC must be notified if the student has been awarded another full scholarship and which scholarship the student has decided to accept.
- An ASF Scholarship awardee may not also receive an ASF-DAP Award.
Fields of study
Scholarship is given to pursue any course offered in Amsterdam University College.
What the scholarship covers
The partial scholarship is worth EUR 2500 per year for EU students and EUR 7500 per year for non- EU/international students. While the full scholarship is worth EUR 5000 per year for EU students and EUR 15,000 per year for non-EU/international students
How to apply
The mode of application is by e-mail or post. The following documents should be sent to Amsterdam University College (marked clearly “ASF Scholarship application, attn. Ms. D. Atkinson”):
- a completed ASF application form
- a motivation letter, explaining clearly why you think you deserve a scholarship, and why you are applying for one
- proof of your financial need
Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is November 1st 2014
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476