The 2013/2015 Total E&P National Merit Scholarship Program for Nigerian Undergraduate students is now open for application. This scholarship will be given out to certified 100/200 level students who are currently enrolled in Nigerian Universities. Scholarship worth N150, 000 each will be given to successful applicants per session. The deadline for scholarship application is 30th March 2014.
Over the years, NNPC and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria has demonstrated a high level of commitment towards the educational development of Nigeria students as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility. This commitment has been confirmed in several ways, one of which is the annual award of scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in tertiary institutions. The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and qualitative manpower development in the nation. NNPC/TOTAL hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2013/2014 National Merit Scholarship Awards.
To apply for this award, applicants must be/show:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in recognized Nigerian Universities.
- Certified 100/200 level students at the time of application
- Proof of SSCE or equivalent certificate
- Proof of UME scores, Admission letters & Matriculation numbers
- Note: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 300 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
Fields of study
This scholarship is open to 200/300 level students of any field
What the scholarship covers
Scholarship worth N150, 000 each will be given to successful applicants per session
How to apply
Application for this scholarship is online. Click here for more information on how to apply.
Scholarship application deadline
The deadline for scholarship application is 30th March 2014.
For more inquiries about admissions and visas to study abroad, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +2347037293057, +2348125835476